Monday, August 4, 2008

An expense that's worth it?

Q. I am male, about 35 years old, and have been working in a finance position for six years doing accounts payable.

My company is moving to Luxembourg and my friend promised me a job as an SAP data maintenance staff in Luxembourg. It is why I am going to do an SAP course in Singapore.

I have to pay all the tuition fees. Do you think it is worthwhile to pursue the course and work in SAP data maintenance? Will I get a high salary or is it the same level as an account payable job?

More Links:

PeopleSoft Consultant Moving on SAP
Is a short course on SAP good enough?
An ABAP-trained MBA holder eyes an SAP-based job

Career advice from Stella Thevarakam, regional HR director of management and technology consulting firm ISS Consulting (M):

Definitely SAP Certification carries a lot of weight if you want to pursue a career in SAP.

The money you spend to get certified will soon pay back with your new SAP career.

The prospects are definitely better and the pay is better.


Source: ZDNETAsia

Netsuite CRM

0 comments: